Dear Mass Media!
On Thursday June 29, 2017, at 10.00am, within the frames of the EXPO-2017 International Specialized Exhibition, the ‘Future Energy: Energy Revolution’ Forum will be held.
The Mission and Purposes of the Conference:
- Promotion of international dialog, innovations and discussions on sustainable energy and development thereof;
- Promotion of eco-clean energy and ‘green’ mode of life;
- Development of international cooperation in economy, science, engineering and technologies;
- Promotion of the world’s best practice in ecologically sustainable development and ‘clean’ energy;
- Establishment of an innovational platform for environmentalization of Kazakhstani industry;
- Boosting up process of transition to ‘green’ economy and attraction of investments to innovational projects.
The ‘Future Energy’ Forum under Astana EXPO-2017 is a platform to disclose the comprehensive history of Future Energy.
The first part of the plenary session will be attended by high officials of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
Bakhytzhan Sagintaev, the RK Prime Minister;
Kanat Bozumbaev, the RK Minister for Energy;
Akhmettzhan Yessimov, the Astana EXPO-2017 National Company Chairman of Board;
Klaus Töpfer, Founder and Director of the Institute for Advanced Sustainability Studies; and Member of the Managing Committee;
Vladimir Sidirovich, Chairman of the Expert Council for preparation of Russia’s participation in EXPO-2017.
British TV presenter Dallas Campbell will be the moderator of the ‘Energy Revolution’ Episode; he is famous for his participation in ‘Bang Goes the Theory’ show and ‘Loose Ends’ serial film.
The event starts at 10:00am, participant registration since 9.00 am.
Address: Astana city, 55 Mangilik El St.
For enquiries call: +7 777 674 76 50
Public Relations Department