SPANISH CULTURAL PROGRAMME AT ASTANA EXPO
17 - 26 July 2017
SPAIN NATIONAL DAY – 17th JULY
- 11.00: Official Ceremony at the National Day Stage (NDS)
- 11.30:Performance by Compañía Flamenca (15 mins duration) at the NDS.
- 11.45 onwards: The street theater company Carros de Foc will perform several shows throughout the day by the Spanish Pavilion area.
- 17.00: Performance by Compañía Flamenca (musical duet) at the NDS (20 mins).
- 17.30: Participatory reading event of the Russian translation of Don Quixote de La Mancha at the NDS.
- 19.00:Main evening show by Compañía Flamenca at NDS (50 mins)
18 - 21 July: Compañía Flamencawill perform a daily show in front of the Spanish Pavilion at 19.00 (50 mins).
17 - 26 July: Pop-up performances by the street theater company Carros de Foc in spaces near the Spanish Pavilion.